The website –‘https://www.onecode.in/’ or OneCode – Resell, Work From Home & Earn Money mobile application (“Website”) are property of and managed by Vistas TechnoLabs Private Limited (the “Company”), a private limited company incorporated under provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at 1105, Rawal Ji Ka Bazar near Hotel Sun City, Ganga Pol, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302002. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use and Access (“T&C”), accessing of the Website, voluntary registration for creation of one time and universal promo code (for example one@Your first name), recommending products & services of partner brands and earning money on every sale thereof using the universal promo code. The role of the Company is limited to provide the technology, support and administration services to you as per the T&C.
As used herein, “Users” shall mean anyone who becomes a member or uses or accesses the Website/ services on any computer, mobile phone, tablet, console or other device (collectively, “Device”). The users include such persons who are accessing the Website to voluntarily register for creation of one time and universal promo code, recommending products & services of partner brands and facilitating the purchases of the products & services of partner brands. Your continued use of the Website shall be constituted as your acceptance to the T&C, as revised from time to time. If you do not agree with these T&C, you will not be permitted to use the Website. For the purposes of these T&C, “we”, “our” and “us” shall mean the Company, and/or third-party service providers engaged by the Company to render services on the Website and “you” and “your” shall mean a User who meets the eligibility criteria set out below.
Terms and conditions subject to change
We reserve the right to update or modify these T&C at any time without prior notice. Your access of the Website and/or use of the services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these T&C, as updated or modified. For this reason, we encourage you to review these T&C each time you access the Website and use the services.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by these T&C. You shall not access the Website and use the services if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- If you represent a company, partnership firm or sole proprietorship, you shall be eligible to access the services and avail of the features and facilities on its behalf only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed statutorily and/or under the charter documents of such entity and further, if you have fulfilled such additional eligibility requirements as the Company may require in connection therewith.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- All of the content on the Website, including, without limitation, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text, interface, reports generated, trademarks, tradenames, trade secrets ( “Website Content”), constitute our and our partners’ brand intellectual property. Copyright laws in all applicable jurisdictions protect the Website, services and the Website Content.
- You may access the Website, and if you are a member, to use the Website Content only as per this Agreement. You agree not to duplicate, distribute, create derivative works of, display, or commercially exploit the Website Content, features or facilities, directly or indirectly, except as expressly authorized herein.
- The Company has obtained license to the underlying software and source code associated with the Website and all the trademarks, copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature in the services.
User Registration, Password & Security
- You are required to register (“Registration”) on the Website to become a member and have access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials, your Registration details and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause 4.
- You are responsible for maintaining accurate, complete and up-to-date information in Your account at all times, all changes to your account information must be promptly updated in your account on the Website. If any information provided by you is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we retain the right to suspend or terminate your account immediately without any further notice. You are responsible for keeping your account details and password and all other information concerning your account confidential. We are entitled to act on instructions received under your username and password. We will not be responsible for any credits or debits made to your account by someone else who uses your username or password. We will not be responsible for any losses or liabilities incurred through the use of your password by a third party. You are also responsible for reviewing your account balance on a regular basis, and for ensuring that all OneCode earnings has been properly credited to your account. If a discrepancy occurs between your purchase order with the affiliate merchant and your account, then you must contact us via our customer support within 30 days of the purchase/order date from an affiliate merchant. If you fail to contact us within the said 30 days period, such purchase/order shall be deemed to be accurate and no dispute shall be entertained.
- Accepting these T&C, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, partners or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, or electronic address provided by you while registering. You further agree to us contacting you in any manner, including without limitation, SMS messages (including text messages), calls using pre-recorded messages or artificial voice, calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialling system or an automatic texting system, and notifications sent via the Website. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered whether by you or someone else. If an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via SMS.
- You certify, warrant and represent that the mobile number and email addresses and any other information that you have provided (at the time of registering on the Website ) to us are your own and not someone else’s and are true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at mobile number you have provided to us and email at the email address you have provided us. You agree to notify us whenever you stop using a mobile number and/or email address.
- You accept that any and all operations emanating from your Device shall be assumed to have been initiated by you.
- You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works or modify the Website Content that is available on the Website. Also, you shall not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer or reverse compile our technology/ software that is available on the Website or transfer the material to another person or “mirror” the material on any other server, including, without limitation, such Java applet, as may be associated with the Website and/ or the Website Content from time to time.
- You shall request the Company to block the Registration account and change the password immediately for the Registration account, if your Device has been lost or stolen.
- You are responsible for any and all activities that occur in your Registration account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of the Registration account or any other breach of security. The Company shall not be liable for any loss to you or your organization owing to negligent actions or a failure on your part to inform the Company within a reasonable time, about loss or theft of your Device and/or any unauthorized access in your Registration account, either with or without your knowledge.
- You shall be liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other party due to a third party’s use of the Registration account. You shall not use any other person’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder and the Company. Log-in to your account shall be used by one person. Multiple people are not permitted to share the same/ single log-in.
- The Company shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is kept confidential. However, the Company shall not be responsible for any disclosure or leakage of confidential information and/or loss or damage of the Device due to theft, negligence or failure on your part to practice safe computing.
- You shall ensure that while using the functions and features, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, shall at all times, be strictly complied with by you and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature, by you, regarding the same.
- You understand and acknowledge that at the time of Registration, you may authorize us to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve such information requested by you, and to register for account requested by you. For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant us limited powers and hereby authorize us with the full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with services and facilities available on the Website, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN WE ACCESS AND RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, WE ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that such third parties shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency granted by you.
- When you send a communication, recommending products & services of partner brands, you confirm that:
- any such person to whom communication (via whatsapp, Instagram, Telegram) is made is personally known to you;
- you have, to the extent possible, obtained the consent of the person before sharing your universal promo code with them;
- you understand that you are the sender of all communications, and you should comply with all applicable laws in relation to the sending of electronic communications; and
- you will not enter or otherwise use information of any third party or referred person in order to use the services for any bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a personal link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute (in Company’s sole discretion) unsolicited commercial email or “spam”.
- For a User to qualify for earning money, on a purchase made by referred person/ friend using the universal promo code, such person must:
- not be a current customer and have never been a customer of the partner brands/ merchants of the Company under any email address or alias;
- have purchased products or services from the partner brands/ merchants of the Company as per the prevailing scheme/ programme; and
- comply with any other criteria notified by the Company and/ or partner brands/ merchants of the Company.
- Your earnings/ commission will be transferred automatically to your PayTM wallet registered with us as soon as the partner brands/ affiliate merchant pays us pursuant to the completion of the transaction. In other words your earnings are dependent when you make a qualifying transaction/purchase ultimately leading to successful transaction/purchases after which the User receives his/her earnings vide his/her opted ‘Earnings Receipt Method’, which is determined by its genuineness and ultimately payment being credited to the Company from that particular partner brand/ affiliate merchant participating in the program on the Website.
- To be eligible to receive your earnings, you must make a qualifying transaction/purchase. In order to make a qualifying transaction/purchase with us, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- You would need to link to partner brand/ affiliate merchant from the Website, add items to your cart and accordingly complete your transaction. The OneCode link to an affiliated merchant must not be altered. An online purchase must be started and completed in one shopping session after the member associates with an affiliated merchant via Website. If an online purchase is completed during a different shopping session, it will not be considered a qualified and a successful purchase. You must have cookies, both first and third party (if applicable), enabled on your web browser;
- The Purchases must not be made by using coupons provided by any party other than the Company.
- Determination of whether or not a purchase made through the partner brand/ affiliate merchant is a qualifying and successful transaction/purchase is at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company will not be responsible for tracking problems resulting from incorrect usage of the program or the Website, disabling cookies, computer issues resulting from unknown causes such as third-party software or other issues, partner brands/ affiliate merchant partner errors/omissions or from any other failure of tracking mechanisms
Role of the Company
The Company hereby agree and confirms as follows:
- The details shared by the Users will be stored in encrypted format
- The Company may remove any content from the Website and/or block, disable, terminate or suspend the User Registration account in its sole discretion (including in the event a notice is received by the Company that such User is breaching any intellectual property right of any third party).
The Company reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, or restrict any aspect of Users rewards programs, including any point conversion ratios, redemption offers, expiration terms, etc., and it reserves the right to apply such changes retroactively to rewards already accrued under any rewards program.
Third Party Links, Promotions and Advertisements
- All the websites linked to the Website are not verified by the Company and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company and usage/ access of/ to any such linked website is at the User’s own risk.
- The Website may from time to time run promotions and advertisements of third parties, products and/or services. Your relationships and business dealings with any such third parties shall be solely matters between you and such third parties
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings with such third parties.
The Company shall not be liable for failing to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by an event substantially beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental authority in its sovereign or contractual capacity (including but not limited to declaration of lockdown), war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, pandemics, civil unrest or riots, and/or power outage or grid failure.
You agree to protect, defend and indemnify us and hold us and our officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, investors and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your access and use of the Website and/ or the Website Content in violation of these T&C and/or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your Registration account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of these T&C or your use of the services.
Contact from third parties
- The services and the functions and feature of the Website are provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Company shall make reasonable efforts to provide the services and the functions and features. However, we make no warranty that the services shall meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, and/or error free.
- The Company shall not be liable for the loss and/or damage of the confidential information or data of the User arising as a result of an event or a series of related events, that is beyond its control including failures of or problems with the internet or part of the internet, attempted hacker attacks, hacker attacks, denial of service attacks and/or viruses or other malicious software attacks or infections.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the access, use or performance of the services, functions and features or for interruptions, delay, etc., even if we were advised of the possibility of damages resulting from the cost of getting substitute facilities on the services, any services, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the services, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data statements or conduct of anyone on the services, or inability to use the services, the provision of or failure to provide the functions and features, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. This clause shall survive in perpetuity.
- You will not disclose any information provided to you including ideas, business model, processes, concepts etc. relating to the Company or the Website to any third party (“Confidential Information”) that has been disclosed to you or come into your knowledge at any time in accessing the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information so provided to you shall at all times be the property of the Company and any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to the Company.
If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any present or future applicable laws: (a) such provision will be replaced with another, which is not prohibited or unenforceable and has, as far as possible, the same legal and commercial effect as that which it replaces; and (b) the remaining provisions of the T&C will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from.
- Upon termination, the rights and license granted to you herein shall terminate and you must cease all use of and access to the services and/ or Website and you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
- Any termination of your right to use or access the Website and/ or the services shall not affect liability incurred by you prior to such termination.
Any failure on the part of the Company to require performance of any provision of these T&C shall not affect its right to full performance thereof at any time thereafter, and any waiver by the Company of a breach of any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of a similar breach in the future or of any other breach.
You shall not assign or transfer any rights, obligations, or privileges that you have under these T&C, without the prior written consent of the Company. Subject to the foregoing, these T&C will be binding on your legal heirs, successors and permitted assignees. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this clause will be deemed null and void. The Company’s rights under the T&C are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of intimating you or seeking your consent.
- The Company reserves the right to update the Website and/ or the services, in order to, inter alia, increase efficiency, optimize user interface, and add new facilities from time to time. Updates s will be sent to you on your Device for download and installation.
- You hereby agree to install the updates from time to time and acknowledge that the Company will only be able to provide account support for the services if you ensure to install all updates upon receiving notifications thereof when using the services.
Validity of T&C
These T&C shall apply when you access the Website and/ or create an account and shall remain valid and binding on you whenever you access the Website and also for so long as you maintain the account.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You may please contact us at 7417274072